Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our Favourite Things About Camp

Jasper: my favourite things were the go-carts, hydroslide and the waterslide. The reason I liked the go-carts was because I could drive full speed. I liked the hydroslide because of the corners. I liked the waterslide because I went super fast.

Keegan: my favourite things at camp were the flying fox, kayaking, and the waterslide because I had a go at all of them.

Jay: my favourite thing at camp was the waterslide because when I went down it felt like I was going so fast I would ZOOM past the island and go in the prickly bushes that you go into when you go on the flying fox!

Matthew: my favourite things at camp were the waterslide and the flying fox. The waterslide was first because it went really really fast. When I went down it, Josh saw me and I was like "opp opp opp opp op oppa Gangnam style" and just before the end of the water it goes all wiggly and then SPLASH!

Lee: my favourite thing at camp was going in the kayak because I have never been in one before and was trying to tip everyone over and I fell out.

Liam J: my favourite thing at camp was kayaking because I had never been on a kayak before.

Mady: my favourite thing at camp was the hydroslide because it was so fast and you didn't know when it finished.

Josh: my favourite thing at camp was going on the go-karts because I was allowed to drive the go-kart.

Kynan: my favourite thing at camp was the go-carts because I said "oh my God he is going to flip, oh my God he is going to flip". I also liked the golf because it was tricky.

Levi: my favourite thing at camp was the kayaks because Daniel kept splashing me so I gave him revenge by holding onto the front of his kayak, and he rammed me and Lucas in the kayaks.

Tate: my favourite thing at camp was the go-karts because I am tall enough to drive, plus it is complicated over the rocks and stones.

Luca: my favourite thing at camp was the kayaks because I got to smash into other kayaks and it was hilarious. It was funny when we crashed into someone from Room 8.

Brandon: my favourite thing at camp was having extremely awesome fun. It was fun swimming a lot.

Liam I: my favourite thing at camp was going in the pool because the Year 4's got to get in the pool very early.

Lucas: my favourite thing at camp was kayaking because I fell out of the kayak on shore and got soaked but I still had fun.

Sky: my favourite thing at camp was going down the cool, blue, big exciting waterslide with Siao-Wei because it went really fast and when we went round the corners I thought that I was going to fall off the mat.

Krystal: my favourite thing at camp was kayaking by myself, having tea with you and Sky and having hokey pokey ice cream sandwiches for a special dessert before we left.

Alexis: my favourite thing at camp was doing the fire 'n' damper, canoeing and spending time with teachers and friends.

Shontay: my favourite thing at camp was kayaking because it's fun to meet new people.

Madison: my favourite thing at camp was the waterslide. I liked it because it was funny. Everyone was laughing at me and it was scary when I got to the bumpy bit of the slide.

Nia: my favourite thing at camp was the go-karts because I got to be driven by Ashley in Room 7.

Saphire: my favourite thing at camp was the slippery pole and it was fantastic.

Lucy: my favourite thing at camp was kayaking because I got to learn how to paddle and turn in the kayak. I kept on getting stuck in the grass and I stopped.

Mackenzie: my favourite thing at camp was going on the waterslide because my Dad went down with me.

Carlee: my favourite thing at camp was going on the kayak because it made me go faster.

Anna: my favourite thing at camp was going on the waterslide. It was funny when Mackenzie's Dad did a big splash and got Mackenzie wet.

Jasmin: my favourite thing at camp was canoeing, it was fantastic. When I got to shore my feet got wet as. My other favourite one was the obstacle course because we had to climb over walls and go over and under things.

Siao-Wei: my favourite thing at camp was the big blue waterslide because it was going fast and cool. When I was on the waterslide, I was with Sky. It was exciting and fun! It was so fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - it looks like everyone had a fantasitc fun time at camp - and lucky Jay gets to go again next year (and stay over night).

    What a great way to end the year - Room 6 rocks!!!!! Tanya (Jay's Mum)

    ReplyDelete