Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My time at camp!

On Monday I had to get ready for our long journey to Bridge Valley Camp and I was in group 2. Our first rotation was slippery pole and it was very tricky to get down Seth. But still I bet him. Then when I versed Kaitlin I was hanging on the bottem of the pole and then I HAD to fall.

The next rotation was the water slide and the pool. I liked the water slide more, because in the pool I got a surprise that it was too deep and within the water slide I did not drown because I had something to support me the one the only, SUPER LIFE JACKET!!!

Then by the time the day flew by the year 3's had gone. Then we had our concert. my favourite act was daniel on the keyboard doing crazy frog because it was interesting how he did it.

Then we got to have a milo and a COOKIE and I liked the chocolate chip cookies, mmmm my favourite!

Levi
        

No comments:

Post a Comment