Monday, June 3, 2013

McKenzie in Christchurch

Hi my name is McKenzie. I had last week off school to go to Christchurch and I'm going to tell you about it. I went to Christchurch to have a check up and go to disney on ice. We first stayed in a hotel called 11am. Then we stayed in Ronald McDonald house. My family only felt one earthquake while we were there. My Aunty and Uncle live there and also my companion from Camp quality. Her name is Beck. She is coming to Nelson this weekend to see me, mum, dad, Lexi and Leo (my whole family). On Tuesday it rained, hailed and snowed and on the way back home we went through the Lewis. IT WAS SNOWING!!! We got to stop on the side of the road and play in it. While we were playing my brother giggled at the snow. My sister took photos of the snow as we drove along. We also had dirt all over our car. Along the road we saw some hawks and pigs. The best part was when my brother giggled at the snow.

By McKenzie













3 comments:

  1. I have been to Disney on ice before and it was in Auckland and was amazing.
    BY JESSICA BROOKE MORRIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Disney on ice too in Christchurch.I went on firday and came back on Monday.It was AMAZING.BY LILY FAYE HOMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story honey. Loved Disney on ice sleeping beauty and 7 dwarfs were my favorite. What was your favorite part? Love mum

    ReplyDelete